LA or Syracuse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Hello,

I have been looking around for a few DVDs from various tours. I have noticed that The Joshua Tree Tour has two unreleased pro-shot shows being LA and Syracuse.

Of people who have seen them, which ones are better? Taking into regards sound and picture quality, how it is shot, band performance, etc.

Also, does anyone know a better way of getting these than via Ebay? I got in roasted in another thread for mentioning I bought something similar via Ebay when can get them on the net for free! Baring in mind my computer sucks!

Enlighten me...

Hi mate,

I'd go for LA. The performance is better and Bono doesnt have his disclocated shoulder as he does in Syracuse, which somewhat hinders his performance.

Cheers
Sken

Paris also an excellent pro-shot. It contains my favourite performance of WOWY. Paris unfortunately misses a bit of the beginning.

I like Syracuse better. Maybe because I saw it first. I love LA though, so I'd just say both, haha!

Maybe go into the 'All I Want' forum and ask for a trade? I'd copy the shows for you but I don't have a DVD writer.

Syracuse has slightly better picture quality as well as Trip Through Your Wires.. LA is a funner show, and the performance of Exit is stellar.

LA's the one where they all sit on the stage at the end after 'Stand By Me' isn't it? And Bono's like 'what are we, the Osmonds?' Hee. Cute.

Thanks for that. I have posted it in All I Want so maybe someone nice will come to my aid :)

Back
Top Bottom