L A Times!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DAMN
For some reason they don't have the LA times here in "none of your &^%$#*& business you ASS" where i live.

Perhaps we could get a link going here
smile.gif

Though the rock star had described himself to a forum concert audience as "the poor man's James Joyce or the thinking man's Perry Como"

Has anyone heard what songs he did at the concert at the WEF?

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Hey-what happened to XOXOXO???

X
O
X
O
P
A
T
S

SUCK

See where i'm from for the answer!

No just kidding, i don't do it much but sometimes i go all the way if i'm being frisky.

oops i forgot the rest:

XOXOXO

H
O
O

H
A
H

LATE

t
h
a
t
s

all

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 02-03-2002).]

Gonna go out and buy a copy today!!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by martha:
That's probably 'cause O'Neill is pissing him off with his bullshit.

it does look as though bono is being told off, hehehe.
maybe they're arguing wheter gnp or gdp should be the international economic barometer for the future.

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by z edge:
Originally posted by doctorwho:
I'm sorry that you look the way you do, Z-Edge. Hopefully, the Patriots winning will make you feel better.

And, Z-Edge, I know you wish you could be as cool as me. But Raiders' fans are preternaturally ugly and unhip.

I'm sorry Z-Edge. This last post of mine was a bit rude. Raiders' fans are just plain ugly. You still have a chance of being hip (albeit, a very remote chance).

I just called my Aunt in Granada Hills to see if she would send me a copy of the LA times, and she started to laugh hysterically when she heard my voice, lol, she said that her, my Uncle and my cousins were sitting around the table reading the article and talking about me and my "crazy" obsession!!!
Then she said "well, the picture tells a thousand words, he looks really annoyed about his cause" and I was like, right on! and then she said "ya know, he is quite cute"
so, finally my Auntie agrees with me!!!
Thanx for the heads' up martha!

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I'm sorry for all of this hostility, Z-Edge? I just Can't you accept the Patriots losing

frown.gif

You rule Z-EDGE, I wish I was as cool as you

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

Ze69
gottaGO