kobayashi's good list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
no one here is on my good list yet, not cause i have a problem with them i just don't really know anyone. i just didn't want this thread to get shut down like mikal's was( http://www.u2news.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/013230.html ), in spite of it's non threatening, in fact humorous content.

the BAD list is really secret. nobody here is on it and i doubt they ever will be. i am very vigilant about it. one of kobayashi's old roommates and good friends just got on the real world BAD list after a year of being a very strong candidate. it's consequences vary from situation to situation depending on the severity.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 09-19-2001).]

damn i changed my tag and i couldn't find another thread to reply to, all a little above my head.
everyone vote on which is better: the baz luhrman taken completely out of context or the radiohead?

lol

Thanks for your support!

I actually started that thread cause I thought you could get to know me and other people here cause I haven't really see you on here! I'm not sure what's going on with all these threads getting closed! This is kind of a first here!

But oh well. Hope to see you around more often!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Originally posted by kobayashi:
damn i changed my tag and i couldn't find another thread to reply to, all a little above my head.
everyone vote on which is better: the baz luhrman taken completely out of context or the radiohead?

urghhh, never mind.

------------------
i'm a reasoable man get off my case.

Originally posted by mikal:
lol

Thanks for your support!

I actually started that thread cause I thought you could get to know me and other people here cause I haven't really see you on here! I'm not sure what's going on with all these threads getting closed! This is kind of a first here!

But oh well. Hope to see you around more often!

cool cool. i look forward to seeing you around...and everyone else for that matter.
kobayashi is a communications student in the 3rd year at university in Canada's capital, Ottawa. that is who kobayashi is.

------------------
i'm a reasoable man get off my case.

Back
Top Bottom