Kind of sad that the run is coming to a close........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Aint' it kind of sad that a year ago we were savoring an amazing new album from U2, anticipating their first tour in four years....we had the grammies, the tour and everything in front of us. And now U2 is probably close to "going away for awhile" once again.......and we will be faced with MTV awards and grammy awards and everything in general without U2. It's invitable, but a little sad..........Or maybe I'm just insane

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Well I think when they're done with the tour they're going to go finish up the 10 or so songs they're working on for a new album. Then it will start all over again!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 11-08-2001).]

I'm just kinda sad that they probably won't be back to America for a long time after this tour. I'll have to wait for a long time before I get a chance to meet the band (for my first time)! Unless, maybe, they move to Chicago. Hmmm, Bono did mention it at the second Chicago concert

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Well its time they came home to visit their friends (ie me).......and stay home for at least 5 months......then go..........

hurry up and come back to Ireland lads!!!!!!

This country is like chips with no sauce when ur not here!!!!!!!AND THAT SUCKS!!!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Saracene-

ATYCLB was my first U2 record experience. I became a fan about 6 months after Pop came out. I can't even describe how cool it is the anticpation, the watching and waiting to pick up the new CD, run home lay on your bed and listen to the sweet tunes fill the air. I can't wait to do it again!

I think U2 will capatalize on all the recent success they had by quickly putting out another album and probably going on tour ASAP.

It would be kind of foolish of them not to.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I really don't see them taking a long break yet. I think we're going to see something like the AB-ZooTV-Zooropa stage coming up next: about 6 months off from touring to record new material, then back on the road (but most likely NOT in the US) for a few more months.

After that point, yeah, we'll probably be getting another 2-3 year break.

[This message has been edited by Zoocoustic (edited 11-09-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom