KEVM Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey KEVM,
Were having a little trouble winning that Billboard poll. Do you still have the machine? Poll will be open until Wendsday and were right now down U2 33% Dylan 38%. I hope your still here with the machine and can contribute to the voting!

Good for you but I didn't ask you! It says KEVM!

Originally posted by STING2:
Good for you but I didn't ask you! It says KEVM!

Well, you posted it a public forum, so anybody is free to reply. If you wanted it just to be for KevM, you could have requested that he emailed you and not posted info about it here.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 02-23-2002).]

I heard that KEVM was arrested by VH1 officials.

Don't mean to spoil your fun, but that was my understanding of his situation.

I wish him luck and advice him not to drop the soap.

Understand its a public forum, but I think the request was rather obvious. I certainly was not telling anyone they could not respond to this thread. I was simply stating a fact thats it.

If that Dylan happens to be Bob Dylan (Im assuming it is, but then again what do I know), as stated, assuming it is, shame on you for being so U2 greedy that youd cheat the legendary bob dylan out of a victory. For shame... For shame...

Cheating is why Dylan is in the lead. Thats how he went from 6% to 37% in less than 24 hours. But hey, these are unscientific polls and more power to the person who brought Dylan out of last place into first in less than 24 hours. I'm sure they are having a Little Fun. Some of us here plan on having on little fun as well.

Back
Top Bottom