Kelis?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
I turn on the computer. I sit down and turn the TV on while I am waiting for the computer to load. I turn on MuchMusic. MuchMusic is showing a woman screaming "I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" and I think this looks kind of amusing so I watch it to the end.
biggrin.gif
Then--I see that her name is Kelis. Didn't she open for U2 on some of their dates?

How did U2 fans take a person screaming "I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"? Actually, if I remember anything at all, I think a lot of people weren't impressed.

All I can say is, U2 sometimes makes very odd choices about their opening acts.

------------------
Their lives are bigger than any big idea

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 09-26-2001).]

Yes - that is Kelis. They were one of the acts that opened for U2 at Slane - and I thought they were horrible! That is the one song that particularly stood out for me lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Even though the keys were played cool, by a kinda japanese-looking woman who could also sing (!). The rest was average at its best.

i was at slane. she got booed, the biggest pile of crap youve ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever seen

LOL, Actung Mephisto! They have to be one of the worst live acts I've ever seen. I Hate You one of the worst songs I've ever heard. I can't believe that they actually were the opening acts for some of U2's concerts!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh some of the comments that were tossed about when they played Slane!!!!

Back
Top Bottom