Keep 3 (Inspired by LCK's add/take 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGenericPoet

The Fly
List 3 songs that you never tire of, songs which should be a permanent part of U2's setlists

Mine--

New Year's Day
11 O'Clock Tick Tock (bring it back!)
Streets

Man, I can think of others, but stick to 3 each please.

TheGenericPoet said:
List 3 songs that you never tire of, songs which should be a permanent part of U2's setlists

Mine--

New Year's Day
11 O'Clock Tick Tock (bring it back!)
Streets

Another person who thinks like me! 11 O'clock Tick Tock NEVER should've been dropped. It's such an amazing song and should be played EVERY night. I also agree with New Year's Day and Where The Streets Have No Name.

Re GenericPoet & Axver- I remember in the early days, U2 often played 11 O'Clock twice cause they'd run out of material. lol, I actually have that on a few early bootlegs on cassette.

My list:

11 O'Clock Tick Tock
New Year's Day
Bullet the Blue Sky

LCK said:
Re GenericPoet & Axver- I remember in the early days, U2 often played 11 O'Clock twice cause they'd run out of material. lol, I actually have that on a few early bootlegs on cassette.

Oh yes, I have a couple of boots like that as well! Very cool shows. It's obvious they and the crowds liked the song, so I don't understand how it went from being played twice a show or at least being a live piece to being totally dropped. How was it that it opened nearly every Unforgettable Fire show and was only played twice on The Joshua Tree? I think it's sad how it faded away, though hopefully its return during the Elevation tour is a sign of things to come.

I also believe I have a boot or two where they play The Ocean twice ... heh, I think that's an interesting choice for a song to play multiple times.

Where the streets have no name
Until the end of the world
Bullet the blue sky

Since we're sticking to 3.....

With or Without You
New Years Day
The fly

Streets
Beautiful day
sunday bloody sunday
Bullet the blue sky...

..okay so i chose more than 3...lol