Just watched the Boston DVD again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
I just got done watching the Boston DVD for the billionth time and I realized something...

I love U2.

I don't think I can rediscover AB because I pretty much listen to it in its entirety about every other day.

Only now does the sheer pointlessness of this thread dawn on me.

I've just rediscovered The Unforgettable Fire. I am totally in love with Wire and Indian Summer Sky, two songs I never really appreciated as much as I should have.

i rediscovered zootv the other day

dont get me wrong, its always been my favorite tour, but i hadnt seen it for a while and wow, its awesomeness gave me goosebumps all over again

the vertigo tour is great and all, but watching it made me long for those days, what a perfect show

I've just recently rediscovered the "U2 Go Home: Live From Slane Castle DVD" ... absolutely love this concert ... also love the added bonus track of "Mysterious Ways" with Bono and his daughter Eve dancing together ... what a BONUS track that is !! :applaud:

the soul waits said:
I rediscovered POP yesterday

I rediscovered Pop recently ... but not in a good way.

I've been absolutely delighting in Boy, October, and War lately though. :drool:

Axver said:

I've been absolutely delighting in Boy, October, and War lately though. :drool:

Same here! I listened to War last night and October this morning. Good stuff. Wouldn't it be cool on the tour if they did it like this:
1st leg - going back to Boy
2nd leg- Doing some October stuff again
3rd leg- Some of the War stuff that hasn't been played in a while.

Each time I listen an U2 song or album I like it more than the last time and I discover and I feel always something new.

It's this newness for anyone??

:mac:

MacPhistoPT said:
Each time I listen an U2 song or album I like it more than the last time and I discover and I feel always something new.

For me it's not newness. It's more like I'm finding little things in songs. Both in the music and in the lyrics. I keep discovering elements that I hadn't noticed before.

newness

MacPhistoPT said:

I'm with you. As times, events, and moods change, songs can take on a whole new meaning and feel. Good thing U2 makes timeless music, because how many other musicians can shock you 25 years after their first release? They're a minority.

I've been UNdiscovering U2 albums lately, and it's disturbing me. They've been making me anxious instead of making me feel good. Maybe I'm just stressed out because it's the end of the school year and the end is so near and yet so far away. :sigh: I need a hug. :(

U2 Wide Awake In America

Only 4 tracks, but I love listening to them over and over and over. :)

Back
Top Bottom