Just saw Sometimes... on MuchMoreMusic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
I just caught a clip of Sometimes on MuchMoreMusic. It wasn't the official video, it was the CDUK performance. I was quite surprised to see it. I guess the song has taken off...I would expect that the single might released sooner rather than later here in Canada.

Just a thought.

yeah, despite the criticism of the Grammy performance by all us purists here.. :p It was very well received by a lot of the non-fan and marginal U2 fans I've talked to...

I think it has potential to be bigger than Vertigo if marketed right.

I saw this thread and found it a little odd. ABOY was just released a month ago commerically here in Canada. So, I was wondering if this video and the grammy show may have pushed up a Canadian release at the last moment.

Just checked out umusic.ca's new releases section. :yes: March 1st! One week away! Holy Crap!:ohmy:

I still dont understand why there is complaints about the Grammy performance here it was definately better then the SNL one and one of Bonos finest vocal moments in recent years period especially on live TV.

I don't know anything about live performances, being far away with no way to hear them... BUT Sometimes was the number one single on Top of the Pops on BBCWorldservice this week. yay!

Back
Top Bottom