Just returned from the Hamilton Show Oct.13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Busiu

The Fly
WOW.. I was at both shows in Toronto for the second leg of the tour. I was expecting the show in Hamilton to be un-eventful because Hamilton is a steel town where everyone is in bed by 6pm and there is very little night life...Boy was I proved wrong today... The show rocked..2 encores...

One guy had I sign indicating that He would like to play guitar with U2... Bono took the guy on stage...a rodie gave him a guitar and...no luck the guy could not play... Bono taught him how to play the "A minor and C major" chords and they played a part of People Get Ready together... When the guy got the hang of the two chords... Bono took Edge and they began walking to the Main stage leaving the guy at the tip of the heart... The guy realized that they were leaving him alone on stage and ran back to the main stage. He returned the guitar to Bono who began playing it while the guy took the mike and finished singing the song... The whole show was like this... full of unscripted surprises...

Oh... Bono also mentioned that they visit Hamilton quite often because Daniel Lanois and his family live here.
I hope that the rest of you enjoy the 3rd leg as much as I did...

------------------
Music is Bombastic!
Visit: www.bombasity.com
i am CANADIAN

[This message has been edited by Busiu (edited 10-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Busiu (edited 10-13-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom