just plain hillarious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate it when my computer won't open but one page at a time :grumpy: What does it say?

Eh.....a slight reference to Coldplay being like U2.......not much really......

for those of you that can't link...

BEST Song

Winner: OutKast ? "Hey Ya!"
Runner-up: Coldplay ? "Clocks

"Clocks" on the other hand, would have likely won if we had additional awards categories, such as "Best Radiohead Song Not Sung By Radiohead", "Song Most Used In TV and the Movies", or the recently discontinued "Are You Sure That's Not Bono?" award.

:lmao:

Coldplay to U2 is like what Zicronium is to Diamond - cheap imitation. I don't even know why people bother listening to them. Personally, I prefer music that sounds so different from U2 - like Avril Lavigne, Rush, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Psychedelic Furs, Van Halen, The Outfield. The reason is because I'd rather not listen to U2 wannabes make cheap imitations of U2. I'd rather listen to genre totally different than listen to U2 knockoffs like Live, Radiohead, Coldplay, Savage Garden or Ronan Keating. If I want to listen to something like U2, I might as well just listen to the real thing - U2.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Coldplay to U2 is like what Zicronium is to Diamond - cheap imitation. I don't even know why people bother listening to them. Personally, I prefer music that sounds so different from U2 - like Avril Lavigne, Rush, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Psychedelic Furs, Van Halen, The Outfield. The reason is because I'd rather not listen to U2 wannabes make cheap imitations of U2. I'd rather listen to genre totally different than listen to U2 knockoffs like Live, Radiohead, Coldplay, Savage Garden or Ronan Keating. If I want to listen to something like U2, I might as well just listen to the real thing - U2.

Cheers,

J

you have some of the worst taste in music, apart from u2.

and judging by your posts on this board, I'm not sure you really even like them.

Back
Top Bottom