Just look at this picture....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
everyone knows bono wears the backwords hat because he's going bald...

and it takes the attention away from his fatness

:wink:

1663762415.jpg

Here is a pic of him with the hat off, his hair mussed but fluffy and pretty :drool: holding it in his hand, as you can note, down by his slim stomach :wink:

If this is only going to be a pick on Bono thread, joke on the PLEBA girls thread, I hope it gets closed :grumpy:

Last edited:
Well, this has degenerated nicely. As the originator of this thread, I can say without doubt, I did not intend my comment to reflect on Bono's weight at all. See, I don't usually read these forums, so I didn't know the volatile history of "Bono is fat" threads. But when I saw the thumbnail for that pic of Bono, I genuinely THOUGHT it was Axl. Only when I read the caption and opened it up did I see it was Bono. At that point, I laughed out loud at my own mistake. Then, I thought perhaps other U2 fans would enjoy a similar laugh, so I shared it with the forum. I wrote it as a jab at Axl's weight because everybody was saying how fat Axl had gotten after the VMAs last year.

For the record, I do not think Bono is fat. Thank you, good night.

Last edited:
i agree; he does look a lot like axl in that picture.

and so what if he fleshes a couple of extra pounds? he's still no plumper! (and what if he was? gotta love the man for his voice)

I'm at work right now trying not to laugh histerically at this thread. The Axl joke was clever, Bono is not fat, big deal if he's going bald......

People, RELAX already!

I think the reason some people like to pick on PLEBA is that PLEBA is so easily picked on.

I remember saying once that I'd still love Bono even if he wore only neon spandex and had a bad combover......

*edited b/c Ellen says I said "neon spandex"

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I remember saying once that I'd still love Bono even if he wore only neon spandex and had a bad combover......

*edited b/c Ellen says I said "neon spandex"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bonosgirl84 said:
bono is bono is bono. leave him alone.
if i were lucky enough to have such a passionate, good looking, talented, and successful man in my life i'd be a lot better off.

:down: to criticism of bono's looks lately. scrub off.

:applaud: :up:

You know, the 'hilarity' of this escapes me. I cannot understand why it's bad to question if he had an affair, but it's okay to make fun of his appearance? :shrug: :scratch: Bono's private life is HIS business only, and that includes his own body. Especially his own body. If he was trying to cover up a bad spot in his hair, or a tummy bulge, (not saying he is, I don't think so!) isn't poking fun at it mean? Don't think he doesn't care. Bono gets furious when people disrespect his privacy in any way. I don't understand how anyone who loves and respects Bono as a human being could find laughing at him a lighthearted joke. :( Like Thumper says, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all;)

Out of respect for Bono and Ali's personal lives and privacy, starting today, as much as I love them, I think we should no longer post pics of their children since I found out he doesn't like them photographed.

Leeloo said:

I think we should no longer post pics of their children since I found out he doesn't like them photographed.

Where did you find that out?

I've seen picture where they were specifically posed with their kids for the camera.

Bonochick said:

Where did you find that out?

I've seen picture where they were specifically posed with their kids for the camera.

It's in the Grand Prix Bono thread. Plus I saw it on some other sites. It went like this:

person(assuming a photograper): Bono, are you a big Formula 1 fan?

Bono: No, I'm here for the kids.

Person: Oh, where are your kids?

Bono: We don't like our children to be photographed.

That's interesting...because I've seen photos where Bono and Ali were posed with their kids in situations where their kids really wouldn't have had to be there. :shrug: They could have also had a change of opinion though.

here'tis

I dunno...when my son bought this DVD I just had a flash...he reminds me of Bono....????maybe not...maybe?

Attachments

• ozzy.jpg
    ozzy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom