Just heard "The Saints Are Coming" on my local radio station!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannieco

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay
I posted this in the news forum also but I thought I should herealso...I live in Seattle and 103.7 The Mountain ( Rated the 5th best radio station in the US) did a big time plug and the DJ even spoke about Music Rising. They play U2 all the time!
Isn't that great?? Has anybody else heard it on their local stations???

They've been playing it here in Chicago on a couple of stations. 93.1 WXRT and 101.1 Q101. :up: They always mention Music Rising too.

The Disciple said:
I'm assuming this was the LIVE version from Monday?

93.1 here is playing the full live set as well as the studio version. 101.1 is playing the studio as well.

I haven't heard it on my local rock station yet - :rolleyes: sadly, not surprising - but one of the DJ's did mention the performance Tuesday afternoon & said it would be available soon, so I have hope that maybe they will throw me a bone & play it this weekend.

Crappy no selection markets = :censored: :madspit: :censored: :madspit:

There IS a studio version? I'm so confused

EDIT: Neeeeeevermind....found it

Last edited:
I heard the studio version as well. It's not a bad tune, and I'm not what you'd call a Green Day fan.
I'm seriously wondering what's going on with Bono?
First, the "Pop"-ish hair cut, and now doing "BOOM cha" in a tune.
LOL :)

They play it on a couple of stations here in Utah. I love it. It is very different, but maybe this is there new direction.

Can't wait till 11/21 :drool:

There are definitely Boom Chas involved and I wasn't even aware of that before listing to it, they just jump out at you, the world needed more of them anyway.

It's weird since it's not even officially released as a single yet but good to know it's getting radio play.

All you have to do is go to u2.com and it begins streaming.

Personally I love it and this is coming from a GD hater, of course I describe it as great in spite of GD not because of haha.

:applaud: My local rock station has finally started playing the track. In the little bit of radio I've listened to over the last 3 days, I've already heard it twice. Makes me smile every time.... course, I'm such a feckin' U2 geek I smile every time I hear them on the radio. Or a PA system. Or on TV/in a movie - well, you get the drift. :shrug: :D

Back
Top Bottom