Just got back from the NYC show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jam Jar said:

see that piece of paper in the lower right side? it's my sign- said u2 is the best on one side, and scary pleba girl on the other ;)

Damn...I saw the one side....if I had seen the Pleba side..I would have come up to ya!

*still on a major high and cant sleep...work tomorrow is gonna be a bitch*

I see a few recording devices in that picture. Hopefully we'll get some audio/video soon. Or have we already?

Original Of The Species...notice the Edge on piano over on the far left...

U2-059_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
I have never been so jealous in my entire life.... Amazing stories! Fantabulous pictures!!! What I would give to have had free time in NYC for the last 3 days. :mad:

I am sooo happy for all you guys - you're living the dream!! :lmao: And see, youtwohearts & one4u2? I told you Fortune was smiling on ya'! :D Can't wait to see more pics!

I cant believe they filmed this for that horrible show on MTV, "Jammed" Poor Bono even had to say it...:wink:

I tried to sleep...

I can't...

I feel like going out and finding a place that will develop my pictures...cant wait to see the closeup of Bono and the flag..

Another wide shot. I don't think you can get a better backdrop for a concert. Just amazing...

U2-049_cropped.jpg

ny_atom said:
Finally, one last closeup of Bono and Adam. Hope you enjoyed these shots!

These are cracking photos...I could maybe host some or all of them if it's not too much trouble? ;) I see you have at least 62!

ny_atom said:
Here's a photo my friend took from today's show...

U2-018_cropped.jpg

More to come after I have a chance to crop and resize.

Enjoy! Great show BTW.

Wow! That is such a vibrant dark blue with the band so clear and bright in the foreground. Great great backdrop. Very nice photo!

Yeah, I have 62 shots in total, but these are the best. Most of them are too blurry.

My tall friend was taking the photos with my camera. We were about 20 feet back, dead center. He was holding the camera above his head for most of the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom