Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay while the night is still ahead...

*nods* Stay, and the night would be enough.

Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet, there's no one around,
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground.
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel hits the ground.

And please, let that angel have a copy of NLOTH to share!!:heart:

Okay, g'night all.

Only 216 people here...

We're losing it folks...

theory:
this album won't leak, because it isn't being burnt onto cd until the day it is released.
it will be burnt onto disk at each individual shop, from a highly encrypted mega super encryption algarithm (?)
like when you go to a fish and chip shop and they cook your order after you order it...

now THAT'S extreme...but if U2 wanted to make a point, this wouldn't be a bad way of doing it

Edit: Thing is they'd spend more money doing this than they'd theoretically lose just letting it leak, so what would be the point?

now THAT'S extreme...but if U2 wanted to make a point, this wouldn't be a bad way of doing it

Edit: Thing is they'd spend more money doing this than they'd theoretically lose just letting it leak, so what would be the point?

I think that we're not going to listen "No Line..." till UMG don't send the album to the record stores.

:angry:

I don't think I could ever eat kangaroo. There's a maximum intelligence level I allow in my food, and Kangaroos are above that.... Kinda like eating Dolphin!

thats rediculous. Intelligence is a stupid term (pun intended). Why draw the line at intelligence, surely consciouness is a more sensible term. Kangaroos are a pest. There are more eastern grey kangaroos in australia than there are people. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom