just bought Zoo TV in sydney - whoa!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahlou

The Fly
As someone who was at Zoo TV (wembley August 93) I CANNOT believe I have never bought this DVD before now.

Fuck me, they rocked. Bono looks fucking fantastic :drool:

beautiful blue eyes, no shades :drool:

just a hint of chest :drool:

fantastic vocals, classic Edge, Larry lookign great, Adam with his fags

People, we aint never gonna see the likes of this again. Feel bad for the youngsters who missed out. Amen.

liamcool said:
...for fuck's sakes, I think I'm gonna go on a rampage if someone goes all Zootastic again, it's really making me angry now...

[/Axver]

:lmao:

Now that U2 have gone back to their roots with the last 2 albums.........yadda yadda yadda, the natural next step is to do a Zootv type tour next.

I suggest don't try to invent a new tour, just do Zootv again.

A remarkable tour for a remarkable band at the pinnacle of their career.

I was joking you know. As symbolised by the [/Axver] at the end of my post. You know, that should be implemented into the control panel under bold, where clicking it automatically puts an anti-Zoo TV rant in the reply box, a LoveTown loving rant in the box and automatically clicks reply for you, and then gets rid of the edit button, so you can't get rid of the LT love in your post.

Now that U2 have gone back to their roots with the last 2 albums.........yadda yadda yadda, the natural next step is to do a Zootv type tour next.

...you're joking, right? The last two albums being like their first two? Yeah, thanks for making me wet my pants with laughter.

Yes, joking about the roots thing. Not joking about doing ZooTV again.

sarahlou said:
As someone who was at Zoo TV (wembley August 93) I CANNOT believe I have never bought this DVD before now.

Fuck me, they rocked. Bono looks fucking fantastic :drool:

beautiful blue eyes, no shades :drool:

just a hint of chest :drool:

fantastic vocals, classic Edge, Larry lookign great, Adam with his fags

People, we aint never gonna see the likes of this again. Feel bad for the youngsters who missed out. Amen.

They have it on DVD?

All hail Zoo TV Sydney! :heart:

And Rooster, the only Sydney DVDs that exist are DVD-R, usually found on places like eBay. That's where I got mine.

Re: Re: just bought Zoo TV in sydney - whoa!!

TheRooster said:
They have it on DVD?

No, not yet. It's supposed to come out later this year (in a boxset with the Red Rock concert and the Popmart Mexico City concert).

Sken said:

Hey - They are doing Elevation for the second time, so Zoo again would be cool.

loads of them on E-bay for about £6

Couldn't wait till it came out "officially". Obviously a copy but the copy of the DVD cover looks pretty official to me!

after 11 years watching it, how can i still go breathless with that performance of love is blindness?

Ive watched ZooTV so many times im surprised I havent warn it out yet.

I just got a freakin' awesome copy of this concert (TV broadcast) on DVD and I'm going to be offering B&P soon. Here's a description of it.

Dear god ... Mama WANTS! Mama WANTS! :drool:

Yahweh said:
Ive watched ZooTV so many times im surprised I havent warn it out yet.

I'm on my second VHS. Good things DVDs won't wear out as easily. :wink:

Sken said:

well i was hoping that this tour was going to be "zoo tv 2" but it didnt happen :(

Back
Top Bottom