JT (the tree) pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STA72042.jpg

2-9-08

Yeah, there are a lot of pictures made with stones around the tree, that fans have made. Here's the one you mentioned.

thejoshuatreeheartinsuitcase1-18-08.jpg

and a few more.

thejoshuatreevertigostones1-18-08.jpg

thejoshuatreekitestones1-18-08.jpg

thejoshuatreeu2pridestones1-18-08.jpg

thejoshuatreetyu2stones1-18-08.jpg

some of these have been here a really long time.

Nice pic martha :up: looks like a lot more snow on the mountains since I was there last month.

thejoshuatree1-18-08.jpg

1-18-08

How does one go about finding THE tree? Is it common knowledge out in that area? That's pretty amazing.

If i remember correctly, there was a thread with the coordinates of the tree, but I don't recall when it was, nor am i able to do searches. I'm hoping to find out where it is as welll, however, since I am taking a vacation to California in April and would love to visit the site of the tree.

Zoo_Fly said:
If i remember correctly, there was a thread with the coordinates of the tree, but I don't recall when it was, nor am i able to do searches. I'm hoping to find out where it is as welll, however, since I am taking a vacation to California in April and would love to visit the site of the tree.

If you go, take a sapling and plant a new one its place!

As Bono said from the stage once -- although I can't remember if he was referring to the original Joshua Tree or the tree atop One Tree Hill -- "someone needs to take some seeds..."

Back
Top Bottom