Joyce Center Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
I hope some of you Notre Dame-ers are here tonight.

Anyway...I might be getting tickets for the south bend show that are on the lower level, but right behind the stage. I've heard from some of you that there isn't a bad seat in the house, but I'm just curious if it will be OK even if I'm behind the stage. I've never had seats behind the stage before for a show, but I'm desperate.
smile.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Well, being behind the stage isn't going to be particularly better or worse at ND than it would anywhere else. The difference with ND is that its so much smaller than just about everywhere else in North America that they've played. Only about 60% the size of many of the venues.

As for your question, a couple friends of mine had seats behind the stage on the first leg and said they were just fine. I wouldn't worry about it too much...they aren't ideal, but better than not being there at all.

Well, at least I'll be there, and my favorite drummer's arse will be in full view all night.
tongue.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Hey-you get to ogle Larry's ass all night.

tongue.gif

*jealous*

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Well, at least I'll be there, and my favorite drummer's arse will be in full view all night.
tongue.gif

Beat me to it, LemonHo.

wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I have been to the Joyce Center once and it is very small. It is set up for basketball so the floor area is somewhat smaller than most arenas. Basically U2's stage should take up over half the floor. The tip of the heart should be past or right at center court. It will be the most intimate show they play in N. America on this tour.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-25-2001).]

Lemons can be bastards.

Except for me

Lemons can be sneaky too.

No, that's not me either
wink.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Lemons look good in tearaway pants.

That's more like it...

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Back
Top Bottom