John C. Reilly, Jaaaaack Nicholson, and a U2 concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
From an interview w/ Reilly on MSNBC.com

MSNBC: But, look, movie stars do need protection sometimes, no?
REILLY: I had a real eye-opening experience when I was doing ?Hoffa? with Jack Nicholson. We?re standing at the urinal, and he invites me to go see U2. He?s like, ?I know ?em. They?re pals of mine?come with me!? So we go to the concert and we?re standing backstage and I?m thinking, ?How is this going to work? Are we going to have a phalanx of guards?? Anyway, the show is about to start and the lights go down. The crowd starts this huge cheer, and Jack just walks straight into the crowd alone. He?s like, ?Come on, kid!? It was like following MacArthur onto Iwo Jima. I was going with Jack Nicholson into thousands and thousands of people. I thought, ?They?re going to tear him to pieces!? But he has this way of getting through it. He was like, ?Just come on. Just keep moving.? And it taught me that it?s all in how you handle it. He?s genuine, and he acknowledged people, but he wasn?t living in fear.

but it doesn't mean he's a great actor! sorry, can't STAND nicholson in anything i've seen him in...

i didn't like either of those...and i watched way too many movies in the last month to be able to sit through another one...

yeah it was the cheesiest thing for you to post. glad you acknowledged how rediculous you sound. it saves me from saying something that might get me in trouble if you point that stuff out yourself.

bitter? nah, i'm not bitter

Back
Top Bottom