Jihad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
DISCLAIMER *I consider all this terrorism and Jihad non-Islamic things, I have no intentions to poke fun at any religion and take lightly any members religious beliefs, this is just an objective post with no incisive intentions*

28.jpg

------------------
ALL THIS THAT

hahahaha thats too funny!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Lola

[This message has been edited by nellie (edited 10-08-2001).]

i just hope people dont get too comforted by that picture.

ive seen alot of cartoons showing "how mighty" the us army is, esp. compared to afgan.

well, just keep in mind how little it took bin laden to make so much damage. keep your heads level people, because with the us retaliating, this might be all that is needed for bin laden to pull the trigger on another horrendous act.

this all sucks, there is nothing good happening hear (in the world).

------------------
-deathbear

just wanna tell u that jihad is not only about fighting enemies by going to war. helping the refugees or donate some of our money is jihad too.

Originally posted by candice star:
just wanna tell u that jihad is not only about fighting enemies by going to war. helping the refugees or donate some of our money is jihad too.

That's interesting. I wonder if Moslems have been misinterpreting our worldwide humanitarian efforts then?

Supreme Cutlas: you're absolutely right. The terrorists were sneaky and did a great deal of damage with very simple weapons.

Originally posted by foray:
um did you know that 'jihad' doesn't mean 'holy war'? In Arabic, it actually means simply 'struggle'. Semantics.

foray

Yeah, your right. Like simply an internal spiritual struggle against some kind of temptation is a 'jihad'.

Originally posted by candice star:

Just a question ...

R U FROM THE JIHAD?!
smile.gif

Am I missing here something????

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Back
Top Bottom