Jay Leno was The Edge !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoo99

Acrobat
Anyone else see this ? Jay Leno did a bit where he knocked on peoples doors and asked them about different groups that are nominated for the Grammy's. He then goes into their house and the owner is put in "Bono" clothes and Jay had the touqe and guitar and they airband to Vertigo with Jay even throwing in some "Hola's" it was actually pretty funny, but after reading this I guess you kinda had to see it. Cheers

If its on The Comedy channel this week, i'll tape it, and upload it to my site...(well partly my site).....Much better than ...because we've 100 GB of Bandwith :)

bono_man2002 said:
Question for our US friends....who were the guests on the show?

Annette Bening, Shia LaBeauf and Avril Lavigne.

The grammy spot was during his JayWalking segment and started out with a clip of U2's Vertigo video. There was a couple of more clips of the video also. He just had someone play Bono's part and Jay imitated The Edge with a bennie and guitar on.

It was funny in a strange sort of way,,,,:wink:

Uploading now...should be up in 30 mins to an Hour.

Whist waiting for the upload, why not check out www dot eyeofthefly dot net/forum (i hope i'm allowed to advertise....)

Carson > Letterman > Conan > Jon Stewart > Michael Ian Black(if he ever gets a show) > Leno > Craig Ferguson > Craig Kilborn

Back
Top Bottom