I've heard "Vertigo"!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlihcraw

The Fly
Holy shit, all the information about the song (album) being big on guitars is correct! The first thought that came to my mind was, "This has the intensity of U2's ‘Beat On The Brat’ cover from The Ramones! War is all over this song, and wow, everything else U2 is present. I really don't know what to say other than, "Get the song, somehow, anyhow!" It even has a taste of “Elevation”!

The energy of War, the conviction of ATYCLB, the mastery of U2! What more could you want? Listen to “Vertigo"!

I love being a U2 fan!

the song is cool man

i love the open guitar sound - and in the middle the typical u2 "joshua tree" style guitar

the song rocks

its so cool

its the apex of cool

its like hearing angels sing

It's not like hearing angels sing, it is hearing angels sing! I LOVE THE INTENSITY!

If, ah, say someone you know wants to find an, uh, illegal copy of the song, perhaps, I don't know if this is true, I heard it from a friend of a friend of mine, that he or she should use WINMX. Apparently, again I don't know, WINMX already has several copies of the song floating around.

Am I a bad person for sharing this potential information?

(Look for the track that is 3:11 long! The devil made me do it!)

ive got a copy man - thanks for the info tho:) really appreciate it

i cant wait to buy it:D

im gonna wear it out

dlihcraw said:
If, ah, say someone you know wants to find an, uh, illegal copy of the song, perhaps, I don't know if this is true, I heard it from a friend of a friend of mine, that he or she should use WINMX. Apparently, again I don't know, WINMX already has several copies of the song floating around.

Am I a bad person for sharing this potential information?

(Look for the track that is 3:11 long! The devil made me do it!)

I take it you weren't here yesterday between 19:30 and 22:00 (CET). :p

*has to admit he was participating in the lemming rush*

Take a look at http://www.u2log.com, where they have a few links to the song.

;)

Marty

Back
Top Bottom