iTunes Vertigo Airplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosterjuice

Refugee
Has anyone seen the new Ipod/iTunes Vertigo promo ad on tv?

I've only seen it once. Maybe my timing is just horrible. How much have you seen of the ad?

It's been on a LOT.

I've seen in on MLB games.
I saw it on Joey last night.
Saw it on Scrubs.
Say it on Conan o'brien.
...And those are the only shows I've seen this week, of any kind.

(I don't even have cable, shows you how much TV I watch. thanks
bunny ears...)

It seems like I see it at least once (if not 2 or 3 times) everytime I turn on the TV.

So far I've seen it on:

ALCS/NLCS
TLC
MTV
ESPN
ABC

I pretty much think its on every network & a lot of the cable channels.

I haven't seen it on TV yet - probably because I haven't had a chance to watch TV! :p My friends seem to have all seen it though, and they all make a point to tell me of it - "Guess what I saw this iPod commercial thing and it had U2!!!!" "Dude did you know that U2 is in this one commercial thing? It's kinda cool" "I saw U2 on TV on a commercial and I recognized them cuz you're always drawing them and stuff!" "Have you seen the iTunes commercial with U2?" "I never realized how hairy Bono is 'til I saw that one commercial."

"...shut up. He ain't that hairy. Leave my man alone."

my friend is paranoid of like any hair at all :huh: but anyway... considering the fact that people are always coming up to me and saying they saw the U2 iTunes commercial, I'd say it's getting pretty good airplay, which is excellent! :up:

...yep, it's getting lots of airplay. Just saw it as the first commercial after the beginning of Scrubs... it got me all energized and happy and shit :D is it sad that I turned on the TV in hopes of seeing a commercial? I could care less about Scrubs I just wanted to see the iTunes ad... It's official, I'm a U2 maniac!!!

You know, my timing must suck!

I watch a lot of TV and I've only seen the commercial once. This bothers me.

watch the playoffs
They show the ad quite a bit
The ad has helped get me through the fact that the cardinals appear to have taken the last three games off:mad: :mad:

nurse chrissi said:
watch the playoffs
They show the ad quite a bit
The ad has helped get me through the fact that the cardinals appear to have taken the last three games off:mad: :mad:

Thanks!

I think I might watch the playoffs, even though I dislike baseball.

Back
Top Bottom