iTunes Store Music Videos - Go. Right. Now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe not all of us have video iPods.

Or maybe some of us already have the videos downloaded and viewable elsewhere.

Don't get so bitter.

Danny Boy said:
Mods: Please move this thread to PLEBA and title it "Young Bono in Tight Red Pants."

That probably would get you lots of views! :lol:

I also think that quite a few people don't really care that much for videos, or don't want (or aren't able) to buy them.

Danny Boy said:

Mods: Please move this thread to PLEBA and title it "Young Bono in Tight Red Pants."

:eyebrow: you know, that's a really shitty remark to make.... maybe some people live on the other side of the world who have different timezones?
and perhaps people already have ALL U2 videoclips on their ipod?
lighten up for gods' sake!

Putting a -ve spin on this. The complete collection of 80's - 90's videos still has not been released on DVD. I've got a feeling that making these 80's videos available on iTunes is the cop-out excuse for never intending to release the 80's - 90's videos on DVD.

Last edited:
I was dreaming about this last night. The videos were news show I'd never seen or heard of, from all different eras. The one I was watching was from Pop; I could tell by Edge's moustache.

It was kinda cool and fun to be seeing old news shows I'd never seen.

:nerd:

Loved this. But I'm curious to the motivation... The obvious big buck releases would be the balance of ATYCLB, AB & Rattle And Hum. So why'd they go with the obscure? Testing the market? If so why? What's coming?

Dammit dammit dammit why did I hesitate? Now they're gone from iTunes. I don't suppose anyone can help me out w/ 2 Hearts, A Celebration, Gloria and Homecoming videos?

Why would they put them up only to take them down again so quickly?

Back
Top Bottom