It's over....Sicy will you take me back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Calluna:

Damn Sicybutt! I no longer want to be your evil hand-maiden. These brownies are stronger than I thought! I am joining forces with Johnny Swallow in the alliance against you *rubs eyes*
eek.gif

WoW!

Originally posted by z edge:
WoW! Right on! ah' have an evil plan t'mess wid Calluna's haid while she be wuzted on magic cookies! Right on!

It will never work. I am on to you, boxer-boy!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I wuz rapin' t'Adam de oda' day and........ I dink he wuz ho'ny cuz' he kep' rapin' about honky chicks. And we all know whut some playboy he is, but he kep' ax'in' me about da damn honky chicks uh interference, and he said he wants'ed me t'hook him down. So's I said "are ya' sho' man, dude?", and he goes "yeah, hook me down wid dose chics fum dat PLEBA fo'um"! Preach it loud, bruddah! So's I start menshunin' dojiggers t'him startin' wid "how about Bonochick?", t'which he goes "no, ah' couldn't deal wid some goat dat gots Bono in ha' dojigger"! Right on!

So's I go t'Sicilian Goddess, and his reply be "well, she sounds likes fum ha' dojigger dat she gots a messiah complex, and recon' me ah' am around dat enough as it be wid de band and all! Right on!" And still, he visits SICY's website and goes "damn, fine hot gal but whut de hell be up wid dat car???" And out uh de blue, he blurts out; "Hook me down wid dat PoP who'e", t'which ah' say ok. Ya' know? Den he sees ha' full dojigger and goes "damn, anoda' one wid Remus's dojigger "! Right on! So's whut am ah' supposed t'do fo' poo' Adam. WORD! Help me out ladies

icon16.gif

You can't think of a snappy response for that one, can you?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Sicy, I hope you don't take Johnny back so easily... typical male process: with the girl, sees another girl, goes in for the other girl, decides against the other girl, settles back with the initial girl.

I hope it isn't a never-ending cycle
wink.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Acrob@t:
Feedback's Official Acrob@tic Individual

That was one of your old posts translated in Jive.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Gao to those that do not understand.

Yeah that was a good one! Ya'all really think I talk like that?

Nooo, we don't think you talk like that! We were just putting your quotes through the fabulous dialectizer machine that whortense showed us. It's our new toy! We were just playing.

Go here: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014718.html
click on "read mah lips"

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
Nooo, we don't think you talk like that! We were just putting your quotes through the fabulous dialectizer machine that whortense showed us. It's our new toy! We were just playing.

Go here: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014718.html
click on "read mah lips"

I am relieved to see this... I thought Sicy took all that time to translate it herself
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2girl:
I mean i thought your single days were over-you sounded so happy about finding her.

She's a cool girl, but if my only requirement was for her to be there then I'd end up as more of a loser than I am now.

Back
Top Bottom