It's Official: Next U2 moans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good thing I've got my beenie on. I'm not in the mood for my brains to be eaten tonight!:mad:

Ack, just school work. I have this English journal to write, this bio lab report to type up, this pre-calculus test to study for, and this US history packet to review. I need my brains tonight!

Plus, I have to skip the first half of school tomorrow for the pre-sale!:huh:

Not fun. I only left university a year or two ago, so I know what a pain in the arse studying can be! Stick with it, you'll get there :)

Thanks. I'll make it fine tonight.

...as long as those damn savages keep those sporks away from me!:shifty:

Back in the happy days, U2 fans never whined. They were all united in professing their love and adulation for U2. They did not even have the word whine in their dictionary.

Then in one rainy day in March of 1997, U2 released an album called POP. U2 fans who had previously not known how to whine suddenly learned how to whine -a whining and moaning U2 fan subculture was created.

The whining disease got so contagious that now all the U2 fans are already learned whiners. U2 can no longer make a move without people whining.

...and we all owe it to that stormy day in March of 1997.

Cheers,

J

Last edited:
jick said:
Back in the happy days, U2 fans never whined. They were all united in professing their love and adulation for U2. They did not even have the word whine in their dictionary.

Then in one rainy day in March of 1997, U2 released an album called POP. U2 fans who had previously not known how to whine suddenly learned how to whine -a whining and moaning U2 fan subculture was created.

The whining disease got so contagious that now all the U2 fans are already learned whiners. U2 can no longer make a move without people whining.

...and we all owe it to that stormy day in March of 1997.

Cheers,

J

The whining began long before that. "U2 lost their way with ISHFWILF."

I had an old issue of Rolling Stone magazine from 87 and it had a letter in it from a fan complaining that U2 had sold out with The Joshua Tree.

Whining has been going on as long as I have been a fan since the late 80s, forums like this just make it easy for people to do.

I like reading the stuff people complain about,, Its fun
:up:

Just wait until the tour starts, LOL..

Back
Top Bottom