Its not fair, its never fair......!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
All music shops should sell every every everyfeckincopy of every U2 concert since they were born...
mad.gif

after all we want choice, quality, lust, fun, aerobic exercises with Bono, and a diff concert to watch each night!!

FECK!

If I owned a store, I WOULD HAVE THEM ALL FOR U ALL!!!!!!!!

sorry ( would have love a copy of Slane gig.........
frown.gif
)

BAGGERINBOGGERARSE!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

and two fings up at BBC for cuttin the concert!!

cause excuuuuuse me but C4 NEVER cut Maddies concert!!!!!!!!!!

ARSERS!!!!!!!!!!

You should go yell at them like you yell here!!

You'll scare the living bajeezus outta them!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
My Lair

Of course I would I would give them bunch of 'up their arse' suits what for!!!!!!!!!

(hooopefully no-one here works for the BBC, if u do, I leave u alone aside
wink.gif
)

But the rest can kiss my ass

for I would roll their shit in bigger shit and shit back at them for cutting MY FAVOURITE GROUP UP ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

u BBC guys wanna bring it on, huh? HUH?

I DARE U TO TRY!!!!!!!!!

I agree! Especially with the record shops who sell used CDs! WTF?!
wink.gif
lol Maddie!!

I just wanna know what the HOOTIE is up with the Sydney DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

OH!! QUICKIE!!!!

BEFORE I BLOW UP!!!!!

who here had/has/got and all that shit, the special edition CD with Interview in their record store, its on sale here at ?19 and I dinnae know whether to buy it or not....

Maybe Sicy can help me steal it, I tink its a late 80s cd, as Bono is bent out of shape in it........

Hi Maddie...its hangin' well today
smile.gif

As for the interview CD...never bought one myself...I've seen them and always thought aboiut it but never pulled the trigger.

anymore clues maddie?...is the cover..Bono-Joshua Tree period on a kinda orange setting in concert pose with microphone and all..has an illustrated booklet combined with interview CD?..only one I can think of that sounds close and would be available in that kind of retailer

Hey Maddie!

Do you want a copy of Slane? Well, I got a CD of the 25th August show (thanks to a penpal over in Philly) so if you like I can send you a copy on tape......

You got my email addy so email me if you want it.....

Cheers from a Scottish guy who's just recovered from the shock of turning 34 yesterday and from a wee hangover!
biggrin.gif

dougal

Back
Top Bottom