It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, please upload to yousendit, not individual people. It'll get this done much faster :)

Man And A Women is uploading now...

I'm sharing these with Bono_man2002 and then I'll Yousendit.com them myself. Don't worry, I'm sharing. Always willing to spread the U2 love.

(Just as long as the storm here doesn't cut my power!)

AussieU2fanman said:
Bono man, help a fellow aussie out mate ;) I don't care if your Victorian! Please man, can you send me what you can besides Miracle Drug? Thanks so much dude!

stefnagy@gmail.com and YES i have 28k!

i only have MD right now...
will habe love and peace shortley...can post that off to you soon as i get it..
i'm only on ISDN...which yeah its faster...but yeah...:) ...will post it straight after i get it.

You little hacker bitches. What have you done. Ha, ha, ha... I love you all so ridiculously much.

We have been fans for so long that this can't be wrong. I am reminded of the story where Bono invited fans to get into his car and listen to the new songs as he drove them home to get their oppinions.

So i'm thinking Artdirector knew something we didn't with his amazingly accurate prediction of the leak....hmmmm....:eyebrow:

Could people give the filesizes so it is easier to find the files on p2p software like kazaa? There's alot of fakes out there...

Man, this is nuts. Even the so-called weaker tracks are insanely good.

Still waiting on Crumbs & beyond... newsgroup is slowing down a little :) Stand by though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom