It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about this is that they could push up the release date. I doubt it, but there may be a chance.

I'm uploading Sometimes you can't make it on your own to yousendit. I'm only going to do it once though... I don't like the legalities behind this =/ I know everyone will buy the album anyhow though.

If you download it, PLEASE upload another copy yourself. It'll be up in a minute.

Suddenly all the reviews are starting to make sense.

And as for the concerns about Bono's voice, there's nothing to worry about. Adam is on form too.

bono_man2002 said:

I was going to buy it leak, or no leak...i'm sure 99% of people here will too.

Yes, of course. We're the hardcore fanatics, we'll probably buy copies for ourselves and everyone we know.

Now I am dying to hear the rest of this. Miracle Drug is indescribably AMAZING.

gorman said:
I'm uploading Sometimes you can't make it on your own to yousendit. I'm only going to do it once though... I don't like the legalities behind this =/ I know everyone will buy the album anyhow though.

If you download it, PLEASE upload another copy yourself. It'll be up in a minute.

of course dude!!!

ascender_RS said:
Suddenly all the reviews are starting to make sense.

And as for the concerns about Bono's voice, there's nothing to worry about. Adam is on form too.

Bono's voice is better than it ever has been.

He's got the range and CONTROL!

I am making a 3 song EP:

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Love & Peace Or Else

And that is all I am downloading. ( :

The bass on the songs is very very strong. Edge is being sparing with his stuff, which is probably why there's been reviews saying he's harking back to JT or even Boy.

Superb stuff so far.

I couldn't resist :sad:

nvm. 4 songs.

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
4. Love & Peace Or Else

( :

Wow. I am not going to download the leak, so reading all of this is like foreplay.

It will make Nov. 23 even more pleasurable.

gorman said:

Will do:up:

Bloomin' eck this is good! Downloading Love and Peace or Else;)

And to think I was going to go and watch Notts County play Shrewsbury with a mate today!!:lol:

after i download L&PoE, I am no longer posting or reading this board until 11/23
:wink:

it will be harder to do...but email sounds a better idea....you sendit will just drop out almost straight away.

or we could all send over MSN, AIM ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom