It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
h ttp://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=F3C6C09C8F87E472F3454D41A03E664E here is another full album download link in case my last one is broken

question: I'm listening in Windows Media Player right now (my computer is shit) and every single track length is wrong, but the songs don't cut off. Like, COBL is listed as 2:43 but it's way longer. The entire song does play, I'm just confused.

Does anyone else think that the phrase "in the city of blinding lights" in the song of the same name sounds EXACTLY like Echo and the Bunnymen? I half expect the song to veer into a "Lips like Sugar" section. Diggin' it though.

Y A H W E H is the greatest album closer. It sounds like the sunrise after a long night.

I've been waiting for AB for a U2 album to be this good. I can't believe it. Can you imagine these songs live?

Jim said:
Y A H W E H is the greatest album closer. It sounds like the sunrise after a long night.

The best closer since "Love is Blindness"...maybe even better. :up:

Sorry, folks! This thread has reached over 500 replies, therefore it must be closed.

Instead of starting a new thread for this one, I'm sure there are other existing threads where you folks can pick up at.

Oh...and may I just add something?

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Amazing stuff. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom