It's a four song live collection from U2 at Rotterdam in 1997 or 1998

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beLIEve

Refugee
It's a four song live collection from U2 at Rotterdam in 1997 or 1998...and it ROCKS! Starts with an amazing version of Please live, fades into an unbelievable Streets Launch, then WOWY, and finishes with live Staring at the Sun. Kind of like the Wide Awake in America EP.

Well, I certainly screwed this up. The title and thread is supposed to be the answer to a question "and what is the POPHEART live EP?" Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I think PopMart is vastly underrated and is probably one of the best tours ever, period, now if only the band focused on the album THEN tour, i'd like it over ZooTV

I'm so mixed on the Popmart tour. For the most part, they sounded AMAZING (barring Bono's vocal problems here and there), and the visuals were really something to behold when you were there in person.

But on video, the visuals lose a LOT on the small screen, and it's just so weird watching them playing dress up; Bono and the Edge just look so ... wrong. It's like they took the whole Popmart theme a step too far, and it's like I'm watching a different band.

That ain't MY U2. :wink:

But god, Pop Muzik into Mofo ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom