It doesn't get better than this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Do you realize within the past week we've heard 15 new U2 songs :combust: between the album and the B sides; Life is good :hyper:

Life is good indeed. It gets better when I get my crummy little fingers on the real CDs and the new U2 iPod. It'd be nice to get on a trip with all those U2 songs in the palm of my hand.

Pretty exciting times. :laugh:

It only happens twice a decade, so savor every moment. You also never know how long it's going to last. Hopefully for many, many more years.

dandy said:
this is the U2 fanatic's definition of heaven on earth. i'm gonna miss the heart attacks of finding new songs almost daily.

:up: :drool:

Oh I know! It's definitely one of the pro's for listening to the leaks (as opposed to remaining virgins). The excitement of going into the forum and seeing It's here... and clicking the mouse as fast as humanly possible to get everything in at once.

What a rush!

Fast Cars doesn't count, because it's a loop, but the other one is the Kraftwerk cover, so I'm not sure that counts. :wink:

username said:
It only happens twice a decade, so savor every moment. You also never know how long it's going to last. Hopefully for many, many more years.

I never thought about it quite like that~ Wow this is a special time!

WOW this great i come home after along days work to get on one of my fav forums and what do i find Mercy and Fast cars...life is good!
Thank you too all the kind souls :bow: bow: who uploaded these songs..You have made my year!!!..lol
U2 rocks!!!! YAY!!!
:dance: :drool: :drool: :drool: :dance:

Mark Freedman said:
Fast Cars doesn't count, because it's a loop, but the other one is the Kraftwerk cover, so I'm not sure that counts. :wink:

Mark one way or another they both count, because they are new songs played by U2. I have to say the loop for Fast Cars gives you an insight into the possibilities of this song. Can't wait to hear it for real!!

Back
Top Bottom