Isn't it time for Bono to drop this whole Africa thing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dusty Bottoms

Acrobat
and give his full attention to Global Warming? I mean, Africa is just one continent, Global Warming is the whole Globe.

If we all die of overheatedness, there won't be anyone left to save Africa anyway, right?

last unicorn said:
Another nonsense thread?

:scratch:

Must be the moon or something.

Sorry, the current moon phase is a waxing crescent, which means it is only 40% full, so no, the moon has nothing to do with this.

And I am offended you are referring to my thread as nonsense, the impending doom of our planet is as about as serious as it gets, don't you think?

And no offense to Al Gore, but I see Bono as being the only man on this planet that can really help us.

OK, I understand your point. But the fight for Africa is also a fight against the climate change.

And Bono won't "drop" Africa because you cannot simply "drop" such a cause.

It's not a hobby you take on and let go if you don't like it any more. This is beyond discussion, really.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh!

africa is so 1980's anyway.

i saw an interesting panel debate on the onion as regards whether the people of darfur even realize how much america is doing for them. it's the same thing really... if they're not careful, they're going to be considered just another "thing from 2007".

coolian2 said:
Not even small guy?

Where have i mentioned having a bad back. Are you in reality my neighbour? Do i already live in Seattle?

Oh, that was just a failed Ferris Bueller reference.

PHAIL. :(

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh!

The Sad Punk said:
Jeremy Clarkson loves this thread!

It will be on the next episode, along with Al Gore as the star in a reasonably priced car.

(I would pay good money to see that.)

Back
Top Bottom