Isn't it time for Bono to drop this whole Africa thing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

It will be on the next episode, along with Al Gore as the star in a reasonably priced car.

(I would pay good money to see that.)
that's after he transforms a Nissan X-trail into a lunar explorer. How hard can it be????

Nah, that's the kind of thing Clarkson would find really stupid.

Instead, he'd fill a Toyota Hilux with prawns instead of petrol and claim that it could still run just fine.

Zoomerang96 said:
africa is so 1980's anyway.

I love the eighties!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

No, seriously... I think there are more than enough people to care about global warming: there was this article on the Guardian's weekend magazine last week that listed 50 people that do things against global warming amongst which Leo Di Caprio.

I think Bono is more interested in the immediate future of some people, and don't forget he has been in Africa and seen how they are doing. I don't think that if you are in the right mind you can forget about it so easily and just drop it.

No, actually they add to global warming by performing. :wink:

The only really sensible thing that Bono schould do to benefit the human race in the future is to stop performing immediatly and also forbid his bandmates to ever perform again.

Then the fight will be won and Al Gore can concentrate on other things.

Isn't U2 contributing to the warming of this planet? Stop holding up your lighters and start holding up minature cooling fans.

Back
Top Bottom