Is this really looking into the future?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Like "into the year 2000"?

The%20Fly%20(Bono).jpg

http://www.schioppo.com/img/elevation/The Fly (Bono).jpg

link works if you copy the whole link----but it still doesn't help to understand anything.......
:scratch:

The%20Fly%20(Bono).jpg

EDIT: Ha! Me, too---that's weird. :hmm:

:wink:

I still don't quite get it. He's looking into the camera...but what does it have to do with looking into the future? Is there something special about the picture or the way he looks, etc.?

Last edited:
Are you talking about the Vertigo-like targets on the screen behind the band? ... :confused:

GibsonGirl said:
Are you talking about the Vertigo-like targets on the screen behind the band? ... :confused:

Ahhhhhh.......! Guessing from Larry's hair, this is an Elevation pic....which would make the Vertigo targets a bit of foreshadowing.... Clever.

This reminds me of the Rattle & Hum video. The very same look and pose as on one of the songs on the video (except for the shorter hair). But I guess it has nothing to do with what this is about.

u245.jpg

Last edited:
It has always been something from each era that can be linked to the next. Lots of things. We saw the elevation sign on popmart. The lemons from popmart can certainly be linked to zoo-tv. And so on ...

Utoo said:
Hehe---how'd you do it? :lmao:
I encoded the parenthesis to their hex equivalents, while fighting off the legions of women who want a piece of a man with an ASCII table. I had to change my phone number to keep them all away.
neutral said:
Wish the image were a bit bigger though. :slant:
Yeah, you can barely make out the photographer in the reflection off Bono's eye.

Back
Top Bottom