is this a U2 bashing forum or a fan club?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shaun vox said:
IrishDawg
the album is just lame!! its not earth moving its not changing the music scean, no one is talking about this album(other than us on this site) ive been to other band sites and no on gives a shit for u2s new album htdaab!! so ya its just a dud album/ same goes for atyclb!! only 2 good songs on each album!

trust me intime htdaab will be just another album !

when this happens remember me ok!
Okay, I realise you're not actually talking to me, but this is a forum, so I'm gonna reply anyway.

Just because an album doesn't change the music "scean" (I think the word you're looking for there is "scene") doesn't mean that it is lame, or that no one should like it.
And so what if people on other sites don't talk about the Bomb? That doesn't make it lame either. You don't see us talking about anything by other bands -- By your theory, that makes pretty much all albums dud albums.

You have every right to express your opinion, (as do I) but maybe you should think twice before continuously knocking albums/songs that really mean something personal to people.

Just accept that some people like the Bomb, and some don't, and some should maybe throw it in the bin so they don't have anything to complain about anymore.:wink:

shaun vox said:
IrishDawg
the album is just lame!! its not earth moving its not changing the music scean, no one is talking about this album(other than us on this site) ive been to other band sites and no on gives a shit for u2s new album htdaab!! so ya its just a dud album/ same goes for atyclb!! only 2 good songs on each album!

trust me intime htdaab will be just another album !

when this happens remember me ok!

Ha! And Zooropa and Pop were groundbreaking? If I remember correctly, people didn't even talk about the alubms right when they came out, nonetheless much after their release. Maybe to you ATYCLB and HTDAAB have only 2 good songs on them each, but to me the only good song from 1992-1999 released by U2 was Hold Me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me, and that wasn't even on an album.

Quit living in the past, if you don't like the "new" U2 leave, nobody wants you here anyway. All you're doing is looking for attention.

shaun vox said:

your kidding me right?

slash wins in all departments!!
his playing,his sound,his look,his guitar, oh did i say his playing!!

edge might have a lot of gadgets but hes not a rock guitar player!! thats a fact!

shaun, can you quote once without using 27 exclamation points?? :wink:

I think Slash is a great guitar player, and obviously much faster and a better shredder than the edge. But personally I think the edge makes up for that with great song writing capabilities and an uncanny ability to fill a song with few notes. They are just two different typed of players, Slash much faster, more bluesy, the Edge a master of minimalism (Axver) and unneeding to show off a 30 second solo with 2371 notes.

Just happen to have this on file.

34446%3A%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dwp%3E2329%3D82%3B%3D83%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323965%3B63347wp1lsi

Dont think there is much laughing at the mention of The Edge.
He's highly respected by better people than those that don't respect him :heart:

Edited:
That wasn't big enough :wink:

34446%3A%3B523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D82%3B%3D83%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323965%3B63347ot1lsi

Last edited:
Velvet Revolver is one of the worst bands ever formed, talk about a parody of 2 bands that were above average in their prime but never truely great.

Guns and Roses could have been great if they had the drive and determination to do something more then drink and party and the same goes for STP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom