Is the DVD released in the US on monday too?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From what I know it's officiail release is Dec 2, but I checked at Amazon and could not find anything on it, :( I was thinking maybe that date was for Europe. And another question about how much will it cost?
Thanks a lot. :p

My wife bought the best of cd, b-side cd and the DVD 2 weeks ago. They all came together.

All wrapped up for me for xmas!!!

heinz said:
My wife bought the best of cd, b-side cd and the DVD 2 weeks ago. They all came together.

All wrapped up for me for xmas!!!

The DVD that came with the Best Of CD was just a history mix.

The DVD in the US for the Best Of containing videos and director commentaries has been given both a Dec3rd release date and a Dec10th release date.

If you search for U2 under DVD at Amazon.com, you should get 8 returns. The Best Of will be listed, however with little information as of last week.

I just got back from Tower, they said it isn't coming out til the 10th!!! I thought it was the 3rd :( Not fair!!!!!

If you all go out to U2.com it clearly states that the DVD will be out on 12/2 for ROW and 12/10 for North America, or something to that effect. It has stated this since they first announced the date for the DVD. Those of us who inhabit the good ol' US of A will have to wait another week!!

wednesday 27 nov already available

Hey,

the DVD was already available last wednesday (27 nov) in the Netherlands!! At V&D (Dutch warehouse). I think because of 'Sinterklaas'

grtz Pascal.

Back
Top Bottom