Is that really Edge in the "Two Hearts" video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I watched the Two Hearts Beat as One video tonight, and I'm not sure if that is really the Edge playing guitar. I mean, he moves like him, but with those sunglasses and hat, it could easily be an imposter.

Anyone else agree? Check out the video!

He kind of reminds me of Mick Jones from the Clash in that video.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Ahhh...my favorite song, one of my favorite videos. Yeah, it's our Edge!
biggrin.gif
He moves that same way in Streets, but now you'll get me talkin' Pleba talk!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I watched the Two Hearts Beat as One video tonight, and I'm not sure if that is really the Edge playing guitar. I mean, he moves like him, but with those sunglasses and hat, it could easily be an imposter.

Anyone else agree? Check out the video!

I've noticed this before, and I forgot to post to ask if Edge was absent or something. lol
wink.gif
Anyway, Zoney -- has anyone called you P'zone yet?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

you can tell it's him by the second picture.

look at his chin, facial structure.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Damn it! I've never seen the Two Hearts Beat As One video. I think this song is long overdue to be played in concert again. They brought back Out Of Control In God's Country and 11 0'Clock Tick Tock, I think on the next tour Two Hearts will be back.

Zoney - my must you taunt! bringing up memories of my favourite song!

Take it from one who saw it live in 87 - it was great then and it would be great again - except no cartwheels across the stage!!

-- silly me not in 87 in 84 or was it 85? -- see what happens when you get old - your mind starts to go!! Whatever year it was it was the best show I'd seen
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 03-12-2002).]

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 03-12-2002).]

It was probably in 84 or 85. I don't think it got played on the Joshua Tree tour at all. The last time it got played was at the end of the Lovetown tour in 89-90 in Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom