Is Kite the new single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skywalker

The Fly
I didn't see any official announcement anywhere, but the live version from Boston has been airing as a clip on MuchMusic and MuchMoreMusic. Also, a speaker on the Radio said that it was their new single before playing it (97,7 FM in Montr?al).

Has anyone else heard it on the radio in their region ? Maybe Canadian music networks are just confused!

Originally posted by Skywalker:
Also, a speaker on the Radio said that it was their new single before playing it (97,7 FM in Montr?al).

Has anyone else heard it on the radio in their region ? Maybe Canadian music networks are just confused!

Remember What CHOM 97.7's motto is. "You'll be hearing this song in another station, in a couple of weeks, for now it's only on CHOM 97.7 FM"

I also heard that it was being played in Calgary. Maybe it's just being released here in Canada?

Who knows. I think this would be a great single though.

i have heard it played on toronto's cfny 102.1 a couple of times, once during the all request nooner and once on live in toronto. they are both sort or request/not normal airplay shows, so i am hoping they were just requested during those times.

that song is too good to be on radio and be beaten down by regular airplay.

I'm listening to 'Kite' on CKOI (the most poppy fucking station commercial crap in Montr?al). I heard it this week-end on 3 other stations and CHOM as well (you will be hearing..), but instead of waiting for weeks for other stations, I waited 3 seconds... they always play it now.

Cheers

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : <A HREF="http://www.unesco.org

?Je" TARGET=_blank>www.unesco.org

?Je</A> suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
"I am the last man. Against all, I shall defend myself..."
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

Skywaker- I heard the same thing on CHOM last week; sometimes they get their facts wrong but I'm betting on Kite being a single- Mix 96 are playing it as well, as are MusiquePlus...

haha, this must be a french-canadian thing (notice the responses!)...I heard Kite on the french radio station (Energie) here in Ottawa, too.

Maybe they're just releasing it in Quebec??
wink.gif

I also think that IALW should be their next single. It's got Top 40 written all over it! KITE is too serious and slow, release IALW!

Gr! I don't want Kite to be the new single.
frown.gif

BRING ON IALW!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me." ~SmoothCriminal~

Back
Top Bottom