Is Britney a U2 Fan??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Today day a Swedish Newspaper had an article referring to Britney "Smash hit" as "Im a slave for U2"!!????

Also The goalkeeper of the womens national handball team(in the quarterfinals for the first time YEAH!!)answered a question about wich celebrity she would like to have dinner with by saing,Bono of U2 because he seems to be such a cool guy...

it could have been worse
(don't know how, but I know it must be)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

See if i care.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-12-2001).]

"cool guy" ??? what kinda of answer is that? Especially from someone that worked with him on "What's Going On." *thinks she should consider a brain implant*

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Sing with me to remedy the problem:

Faaaaade ouut
Agaaaaaaaaaaaaain

ah yes, much better.
smile.gif

Originally posted by mbi16:
"cool guy" ??? what kinda of answer is that? Especially from someone that worked with him on "What's Going On." *thinks she should consider a brain implant*

if you read the whole thing you would see that Britney wasn?t the one who made that quote!!

does anyone remember that picture that was on here a while back of Britney and Bono? It was from the back and they were sitting on a stage and Britney's boo-tay was hangin' out her pants and Bono looked like he was trying to ignore her.

Yeah, somebody find that picture. It sounds very interesting....uh, um, er, for the purpose for applying it to this thread. Yeah, that's the ticket.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Hehe, that pic sounds like fun! As if Bono cares if Brittany is a fan of his, please! The man has all of us as fans, he doesn't need her!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom