Is Bono among top 5 Irish singers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jick said:
Well I guess there are many disillusioned fans who think Bono is the greatest singer in the world. This thread just proves that it even still is debatable and not agree upon on who the best Irish singer is. And this is a U2 message board! If Bono can't even be unanimously agreed upon as the best Irish singer in a U2 forum ...then I'm sure you all know what people outside of a U2 forum think about Bono.

Cheers,

J

If everyone came here because they thought Bono was the greatest irish singer we would all be a very boring bunch of ppl.

Lara Mullen said:

If everyone came here because they thought Bono was the greatest irish singer we would all be a very boring bunch of ppl.

Ditto if everyone came here because they thought that POP rocked, we would be all so boring.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Well I guess there are many disillusioned fans who think Bono is the greatest singer in the world. This thread just proves that it even still is debatable and not agree upon on who the best Irish singer is. And this is a U2 message board! If Bono can't even be unanimously agreed upon as the best Irish singer in a U2 forum ...then I'm sure you all know what people outside of a U2 forum think about Bono.

Cheers,

J

*sigh*. Here we go again. :|

Back
Top Bottom