Is bono a freemason or linked with any masonic things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a few things.

and dont scream at me.

at their shows, they show all of the religious and spiritual symbols, and a couple of freemason symbols appear among them, and all of the sudden the past few years he just acts and seems like a mason.

my dad and grandad are both masons, and i do not agree with it at all.
and i kinda saw some similarities.

the peace sign thing seems a little weird to me, too. its got an alternate meaning in masonic terms.

they talk about this online on other sites as well.

MattFromNYC said:

and a couple of freemason symbols appear among them
Like what?
MattFromNYC said:

, and all of the sudden the past few years he just acts and seems like a mason.
This one's going to need some explaining.

yes the peace sign is quite weird

what i want to know is why are you so obssessed with Bono's private life? it seems evvvvvvery thread you start is asking something about Bono.

personally i could care less about his private life, just give me the music. but i guess everyone is different.

he just acts like a mason!! he seems so different compared to years ago.

ever since 2000 rolled around he started acting different. hanging out with all these politicians, dressign differently, and just his overall manurisms seems different.

theres that freemason symbol that is like a carpenters symbol that they use in one of the backdrops and some visuals used during the show.

Considering that masons aren't supposed to take credit for helping people I find this entire theory to be :eyebrow:
...Especially how you can compare him to "real life" freemasons like your dad and grandfather.

maybe you should post this in PLEBA, they are more in tune with bonos manurisms

Chizip said:

:lol:

Aren't some of the masonic principles somewhat universal and not necessarily exclusive of being a freemason? I don't really know much about this issue... but, I see Bono's behavior as that of a humanitarian, nothing more.

Chizip said:

Encourage him to crosspost why don't you? :madwife:

And you know... no words can ever describe what I feel when I see one your threads Matt... and this is even before I open them :happy:

So the theory now is that the left handed clone is a freemason? :hmm:

Oh, a search on his posts will show you just why we're a little less than receptive to his posts :happy:

I dare you, hit that search button under his signature.

Miroslava said:
Oh, a search on his posts will show you just why we're a little less than receptive to his posts :happy:

I dare you, hit that search button under his signature.

Oh I've read many of them and I don't see where they are any worse than anyone else's posts. Really.

indra said:

Oh I've read many of them and I don't see where they are any worse than anyone else's posts. Really.

I'd get into it, but this is probably neither the time nor the place...

Let us discuss Bono's Lefhandedness and Freemasonry since approx. 2000

:yes:

indra said:

Did you ever read the one where he wishes that MacPhisto would "ravage his body"? But that's not the problem. It's the constant conspiracy theories and completely absurd postulations regarding the man's personal life that are irritating.

GibsonGirl said:

Did you ever read the one where he wishes that MacPhisto would "ravage his body"? But that's not the problem. It's the constant conspiracy theories and completely absurd postulations regarding the man's personal life that are irritating.

You know the standard advice then -- don't read his posts. Or put him on ignore. :shrug:

indra said:

You know the standard advice then -- don't read his posts. Or put him on ignore. :shrug:

Unfortunately for me as a moderator that is not a choice... and when I have to read the same threads in the duplicate forums that he puts them on despite multiple warnings... :happy:

But again, please. Let us discuss this new theory. :)

I never did figure out the dread about masons though. My dad was a mason, and I just think it was like a little social club for him. Made him feel important and didn't cause anyone any harm. Kept him out of trouble. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom