Is bono a freemason or linked with any masonic things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biff said:
Chizip, you forgot to mention the one about the left-handed, botoxed Bono clone.

Was this the one he posted in Pleba because Bono's face looked "different" during the Elevation era?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this from someone who thinks chizip and i are the same person :coocoo:

this coming from someone who lets the length of bonos hair affect how much she likes the music :coocoo:

but yes, we're the shallow ones

whatever thread the original poster posts becomes comic gold

I'm loving this :lol:

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg, a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

bonowedo.jpg

I'm going to apologize to everybody (mods included) up front for this. I'm sorry. There.

But, seriously.

Does anybody know whether or not the hidden track (aka, "The Siren") from Zooropa is a freemason? This is something which has bothered me since I first heard talk of him after purchasing the album/state of being he calls home back in 1997.

Any thoughts?

If you shout... said:
I'm going to apologize to everybody (mods included) up front for this. I'm sorry. There.

But, seriously.

Does anybody know whether or not the hidden track (aka, "The Siren") from Zooropa is a freemason? This is something which has bothered me since I first heard talk of him after purchasing the album/state of being he calls home back in 1997.

Any thoughts?
enough. this is getting annoying. stop finding ways to work in asking about this song in every thread.

lets talk about Fungus for a while, shall we? LOL!!!

you know.. mushroom (aka a fungi) pizza... mushroom sauce.. mushroom chicken, cream of mushroom.. mushroom um.. something...

:lmao:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this from someone who thinks chizip and i are the same person :coocoo:

this coming from someone who lets the length of bonos hair affect how much she likes the music

but yes, we're the shallow ones

I'm addressing these comments together since you must be the same person as there couldn't possibly be 2 such annoying, arrogant, obnoxious, unfunny bullies on the same forum.* And I never said anyone's hair affected music (biff I'm surprised at you
:| ) if I don't like the hair and I don't like the music that's 2 different things, and I don't like either. Just because I said Chris Martin looks better with longer hair doesn't mean I now like his music, it still sucks, his voice is as whiney as ever. I like Vertical Horizon and the guy's bald.

Yeah, I think it's shallow that when somebody asks a serious question they get made fun of and get their thread turned into a stupid, idiotic, mindless jokefest. As if it's official and Lemonade stand doesn't already clog 80% of the server space on this forum with such worthless threads. Can't people at least ask real questons here and get honest answers, not insults and corny jokes?

I really REALLY can't understand why Headache and/or Chizip aren't banned. They do nothing but make stupid jokes out of everything and personally insult people. Even his 'coocoo' thing is an open insult. I know of no other board online where such shit is allowed to stand. I though that was against the rules of the forum and people have been banned for that.

*before anyone yells 'personal attack' at me, please explain why Headache is allowed to rule every part of this forum with his rude putdowns, and crude, nasty, snide insults disguised as 'humor.' I used to think he only picked on me, now I see he's like this all over the place.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Don't do it, Queen Bee also thinks it's funny to joke on people. And Khanada is the mod who lets them all get away with it. Having her for a mod is like leaving the fox to guard the chicken house.

I'd like to know why you are so defiant to defend Matt when ALL of his posts are off topic, or conspiracies, or talks about his "sexual fantasies" with "his wife."

Why don't I say what everyone is hinting at?

MATTFROMNYC is nothing but a poser, more than likely a teen girl with nothing better to do than to troll a board. Anyone who hasn't picked up on this from DAY ONE is pretty much a blockhead.

Blockhead.

PlaTheGreat said:

I'd like to know why you are so defiant to defend Matt when ALL of his posts are off topic, or conspiracies, or talks about his "sexual fantasies" with "his wife."

MATTFROMNYC is nothing but a poser, more than likely a teen girl with nothing better to do than to troll a board. Anyone who hasn't picked up on this from DAY ONE is pretty much a blockhead.

Blockhead.

:yes:

i suggest people defending "matt" should check out greenslimer's posts. they are eeeeeeeeerily similiar to Matt's, but she goes by the name "Gina" who is from NYC too :hmm:

PlaTheGreat said:

Blockhead.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

U2Kitten said:

I'm addressing these comments together since you must be the same person as there couldn't possibly be 2 such annoying, arrogant, obnoxious, unfunny bullies on the same forum.* And I never said anyone's hair affected music (biff I'm surprised at you
:| ) if I don't like the hair and I don't like the music that's 2 different things, and I don't like either. Just because I said Chris Martin looks better with longer hair doesn't mean I now like his music, it still sucks, his voice is as whiney as ever. I like Vertical Horizon and the guy's bald.

Yeah, I think it's shallow that when somebody asks a serious question they get made fun of and get their thread turned into a stupid, idiotic, mindless jokefest. As if it's official and Lemonade stand doesn't already clog 80% of the server space on this forum with such worthless threads. Can't people at least ask real questons here and get honest answers, not insults and corny jokes?

I really REALLY can't understand why Headache and/or Chizip aren't banned. They do nothing but make stupid jokes out of everything and personally insult people. Even his 'coocoo' thing is an open insult. I know of no other board online where such shit is allowed to stand. I though that was against the rules of the forum and people have been banned for that.

*before anyone yells 'personal attack' at me, please explain why Headache is allowed to rule every part of this forum with his rude putdowns, and crude, nasty, snide insults disguised as 'humor.' I used to think he only picked on me, now I see he's like this all over the place.

U2Kitten, why do you feel the need to call out Chizip and Headache every single time something happens? It's starting to get ridiculous! But if you read most of Matt's threads it starts to get a little tiresome with his conspiracy theories. And his cross posting. And his talking about certain things that I rather not repeat.

When is it enough for you? Why can't you lay off people and stop acting like everyone's against you? You act like a petulant child who isn't getting her way. Just grow up. Seriously.

U2Kitten said:

The problem is that he's not asking real questions. He's just throwing out the most random and speculative observations and offering absolutely no facts, quotes, or anything to back it up. He may think it's cute, but personally I take it very seriously when someone questions someone else's religious beliefs. It's pretty dumb to be starting those kinds of threads just for the heck of it, which is really the only reason I can think of since Matt has offered zero explanation or proof of this "theory".

Well, before this thread gets closed too, I'd just like to throw in my 2 cents. First off, I should say that I don't know Matt and I don't know what his history here is or anyone else's for that matter. What I do know is that what's happening in this thread and the other threads is one of the reasons that I don't post here very much and I feel like an outsider. I love U2 and I love the wealth of knowledge that this site offers. But alot of the members, including quite a few of the mods, are very unwelcoming to newbies. They act like they are the know-all be-all of this site and in many cases are complete hypocrits. I think Matt is entitled to whatever he wants to say. If he's willing to catch flack for it, then fine. I think it's ridiculous that the mods here CLOSE down every thread that is unflattering to them or anybody else in their clique. It's sad, really. Because this site has so much great U2 knowledge to offer, but the personalities are very harsh and feelings are always being hurt here. Makes me sad and makes me afraid to post here. But I know that there's many that agree and perhaps those people should be allowed a thread (that doesn't get closed) to voice their opinions. I understand your discouragement Matt. If there was a better U2 site on the internet, I'd be there with you!

Hot Bono, if you took this thread and compared it to every other one of Matt's many "conspiracy theories," I think you'd see why this is happening.

Like I said, I don't really know too much about this Matt guy. I just wanted to speak up about something that seems to be a problem on this site. Matt just brought it to the forefront tonight, and I saw some truth to what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom