Irish Independent NLOTH track by track preview / All Other Reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way.

The title track has to be the best opener since Zoo. The no line lyric starts off as a gentle hymn sort of chorus melody but then the last 30 seconds goes absolutely mental. NO LINE! NO LINE! Sounds like punk rock who style. Sinister ending like no line means death or something man I don't know. Anyway, must workbye

And a return of the self-ordained Bono Christ-figure....

Oh wait. That's every album.:D

by the way.

The title track has to be the best opener since Zoo. The no line lyric starts off as a gentle hymn sort of chorus melody but then the last 30 seconds goes absolutely mental. NO LINE! NO LINE! Sounds like punk rock who style. Sinister ending like no line means death or something man I don't know. Anyway, must workbye

is the beginning of NLOTH the same riff as the first one in the Lanois film? Please, does anyone know this?

If there was ever a time that I wish I could truly be invisible it would be right now. I'd follow one of these Universal reps around to each listening party and at the right moment....:madwife: POW!!!! I'd take that CD and my naked invisible ass would run like the wind.

I'm getting a little delirious....think I need to go to bed now. :huh:

If there was ever a time that I wish I could truly be invisible it would be right now. I'd follow one of these Universal reps around to each listening party and at the right moment....:madwife: POW!!!! I'd take that CD and my naked invisible ass would run like the wind.

:lol:
:up:

would you be naked really? I know you'd be invisible, but would you want some support to optimise running speed?

If I had to live in that penal colony, the European afterthought, Adelaide would be the place. :D

:lol:

True drunkenness is proven by the sober discussion of wildly outrageous things.
:up:

When did Australians take over this forum?

I'm chatting with Australians, waiting for an Australian to get home from work...

Hey Australians, won't it be at least a few hours before Walt gets home from work?

Last edited:
about 4pm Adelaide time I'll post a track by track. But will not answer questions. Already risking enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom