Introducing.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Ok people. Listen up. It is my duty to introduce the NEWEST ( and possibly most rythem blessed) member of our insane little family. That's right. Meet Staji, my very dear friend. She was there in the heart with me at Chicago 10/16, she's a Larry girl (aren't you proud Sicy???) and a proud surviver of trips to the rain forest with me and Calluna (if you don't know ask.)
Anyway her coolness speaks for herself, so with out further ado here's my Staji!!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Welcome Staji!
smile.gif

I bring you Jim
jimbeam.jpg

You can aid notiti in her mission to keep this forum krunk.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Well where the hell is she?

Welcome and get your krunk ass in here.

blankaroll.gif

where are ya, Staji???

Don?t be shy and show yourself. We are nice (most of the times
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

You must remember the new stipulation for membership regarding a night of passionate and Unwieldly Love Making and Yam Breeding with Dr. Gonz... Hahah... I just dont' wanna see any of it..

L. Unplugged

ok contrary to popular oi=pinion this wasn't just a wierd ass drunk rant of mine. I do have a friend who is signed up, honest. HEY I CAN HAVE FRIENDS!!!! She has simply been having trouble signing on and stuff. YEah shuddap.
Staji help me out here.....

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

Originally posted by RussellbeStaji:
But I'm here now- bangin' off da hook!!!

Whaddup.

I think the correct terminology is

"'Bangin' like a Muther Fucker'" (To be read in a tone only Sammy L. Jackson Can Produce)

L.Unplugged

And notiti... You CAN'T have Friends.. Where did you get that Information?.. Sicy?

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 01-24-2002).]

Originally posted by Lemonite:
I think the correct terminology is

"'Bangin' like a Muther Fucker'" (To be read in a tone only Sammy L. Jackson Can Produce)

L.Unplugged

And notiti... You CAN'T have Friends.. Where did you get that Information?.. Sicy?

No man. See, I'm from the SOUTH. You gotta understand. We got a whole different thing going on down here that you just can't comprehend. If I wanna say bangin off tha hook, I say it. Samuel L. Jackson may have his own thing going on, but we are two separate yet equally cool people. Yet, to compare me to the man some may know as Shaft is a little demeaning for me. I'm more of a Peoples Hernandez kind of bad ass. I snap my fingers on 32nd, and somebody dies on Riverside.

Originally posted by RussellbeStaji:
No man. See, I'm from the SOUTH. You gotta understand. We got a whole different thing going on down here that you just can't comprehend. If I wanna say bangin off tha hook, I say it. Samuel L. Jackson may have his own thing going on, but we are two separate yet equally cool people. Yet, to compare me to the man some may know as Shaft is a little demeaning for me. I'm more of a Peoples Hernandez kind of bad ass. I snap my fingers on 32nd, and somebody dies on Riverside.

Haha.. That's pretty sweet.. You're preachin' to another southern kid here.. so keep your lectures to yourself.. they hold no water with me.. . I know how it goes.... (Insert appreciative smiley for your ingenuity) And if ya say you're more of a Peoples.. Then.. well shit.. You're not gonna have me standin' in your way... Peoples ya can .. well eat him all up.

I guess you get off of the Love Filled Conquest of Gonz to get into this forum.. That kid's married.. But one more thing.. a possible source of disagreement..

Are you a Bee-Yotch kind of person.. or do you subscribe to the Bi'Atch way of thought?

L. Unplugged

I want you all to know that I am a lovely person. Just because I like Peoples more than Shaft and tell Hoosiers to do their god given birth right doesn't mean i'm a bitch. But, then again. So, I will smile. Blank out and become the Silent Bob I normally am. Bong.

[This message has been edited by RussellbeStaji (edited 01-24-2002).]

Originally posted by Lemonite:

See this is what I like to refer to as classic "ham envy." Now I know it can be difficult when one sees a succulent, juicy and flavorful ham such as mine not to hate, but just know this: it's no more than god gave me. If he had meant us all to taste the ham of truth then it would not be what it is: a rare etherial phnomenon.
But anyway I think the synopsis is, don't hate the player hate the game.

mad.gif
GAO to those who do not understand that fine ham does indeed abound.
mad.gif

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

Back
Top Bottom