Interview with Bono in The Sun...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Just a few extracts if anyone's interested. Not a great deal of new quotes or info im afraid...

The headline incidently, typically The Sun - "BONO'S SIX IN A BED!!!"

*Bono has splashed out on a super-sized bed for the benefit of his four children aswell as himself and Ali, as they very often climb into bed with them:cute:

*The names and ages (for those who may not tho) - Jordan 15, Eve 13, Elijah 5 and John 3.

*One of the main reasons that their marriage has lasted, during the long world tours, is because they "never spend more than 3 weeks apart - that's kind of a rule"

*"I do hate whinging rock stars...Riding around in your own airforce is not something im going to complain about"

*"Many bands have everything....but they dont have IT. The feeling like God is walking through the room when you're playing"

*Bono is great friends with Robbie Williams - "I love him. I think he has a very poetic nature and pop nature. He's trying to break the US and he's prepared to humble himself in a way a lot of other people do not"

*He hopes someone organises another Live Aid for the anniversary next year. He has left space in his diary, despite having a hectic world tour in 2005.
"Live Aid, that's why I went to Africa and that's how I've ended up doing what I do. Outside of the band and my family, that's the most important thing im involved in".

Last edited:
Robbie is quite cool! He was on an Italian TV show on Saturday .. It was so fun! I think he should try to be an actor!

I'm happy to hear Bono lets the whole family in the bed. I hate it when people think that's wrong and shut the kids up in a room to cry alone. Not everyone is perverted. It is possible to have all those people in the bed and nothing nasty ever enter anyone's mind (personal experiences)

U2Kitten, you're right!
I used to go into my parents' bed when I was a kid.
It's one of the sweetest memories I have of my childhood!

Back
Top Bottom