Interferencer of the Month: BabyGrace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I could always tell from her posts that she was a sweet person, but now I am convinced she is indeed one of the most down-to-earth interferencers around, feeling on her guilt that perhaps she "should be" a vegetarian due to her anti-hunting views. And, as I have been told, she has a good heart. Not only does she possess these adjective attributes, but she will perhaps one day be known as the poet laureate of the web-based community known as www.interference.com. If you don't know what I am talking about, take a stroll through the Dream Out Loud forum!

Congratulations, BabyGrace!

~U2Alabama

Good choice Bama, she has a heart of gold and a pen of fire...Oh yeah, and she remains loyal to the Flyers
biggrin.gif

Congratulations BG!

interesting...

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Babygrace is awesome. If only she would start to love Babyface.

Yes. I remember when i first came to this forum-she was one of the nicest persons around and among the first Interferencers that stood out in the most positive way - at least that was my impression.

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

oh wow! do I need an acceptance speech?
wink.gif

*blushes majorly*
you all really shouldn't be feeding my meglomania like this..

thanks so much though, you just made me feel really appreciated
smile.gif

Skeek, how many times do I have to tell you, u silly tease, I LIKE THE SONG DAMMIT!!
and btw, christiana, I said hi to you over at Zootopia..see if you can figure out which one i am
biggrin.gif

anyway, in case you didnt know, I love you all too...coolest U2 net community on earth thanks Bama
smile.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

ah but no, I am ringing in the lovely month of November
wink.gif

------------------

rouge would you like to share my status?
wink.gif

now dont get mad...

go for it Trip!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

You're welcome and congratulations, BabyGrace. And for clarificaton purposes, this IS the Novemebr award. The October award was vacated by default prior to presentation. You have received one of the highest attainable honors within the web-based community known as www.interference.com and should treat yourself to a nice non-vegetarian meal or something like that; maybe a new U2 CD single.

And ignore rougerum. The only reason he has consitenly advertised his displeasure with these "Awards Ceremonies" is because he is fully aware that the By-Laws exclude him from winning them, officially at least. That means if you really want to share your award with him, that is acceptable.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom