Interesting U2 correlation in IQ test!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Now if this has already been posted than I apologise for bringing it up, but if it hasnt, I recently came across this site with heaps of fun tests to do and feeling quite adventurous I decided to do the IQ test and near the end there is a rather interesting U2 reference made- go and check it out, might give you a bit of a chuckle
smile.gif

http://test3.thespark.com/iq2/

is it the classic bandmembers crossing the bridge question? I don't feel like doing the whole thing. I already know I'm a dumbass.. err genius.

No, I prefer instant gratification.

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

I suppose everyone answered u2 will never suck

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

If you get a really high grade does it say you're a Bono-like genius? huh? does it?

If the following two statements are true:
a. All bands eventually suck.
b. U2 are a band.

Which of the following *must* also be true?
All things will eventually suck.
If it sucks, it's a band.
If it never sucks, it's not a band.
U2 will never suck.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm pretty sure that question 16--the one about the 10-digit number--has no correct answer (i.e., no such number exists that meets the description they give).

Have a look through the rest of the site peoples, some very strange but funny things in there. The 'Date my Sister' project is particularly wierd...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I've taken that test! I did quite enjoy the U2 reference. I wonder if they give a higher score to people who answer that U2 will never suck? I know I would if I'd designed it.
smile.gif

Originally posted by speedracer:
I'm pretty sure that question 16--the one about the 10-digit number--has no correct answer (i.e., no such number exists that meets the description they give).

Nevermind, there is a correct answer.
smile.gif

If anyone cares, it's

I found the test to be quite hard, I have never been to good at mathematical questions, but I did enjoy the U2 question and everyone go and check out the rest of the tests of thespark.com website, I reccomend the sex test- tells you how many more people you are going to sleep with for the rest of your life
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom