Interesting All because of you single (Miss Sarajevo) thin i noticed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
I just bought the All because of you single inport from the UK to get the Millan preformance of Miss Sarajevo wich is freakin excellent. It turns out the preformance from the millan vertigo DVD is not the same b side preformance of the song. The DVD version is good but this one on the All because of you single is much better vocally. Bono's voice is much stronger on this particular night in millan. Just to make things clear I figured these would be the same preformance and I strongly recomend the All because of you single b side preformance because it is the ultimate preformce of the song besides maybe the Japan shows. I am also surprised U2 would allow two differnce live preformances of song out given how they usualy barely relase live stuff.

Jdelbove said:
I just bought the All because of you single inport from the UK to get the Millan preformance of Miss Sarajevo wich is freakin excellent. It turns out the preformance from the millan vertigo DVD is not the same b side preformance of the song. The DVD version is good but this one on the All because of you single is much better vocally. Bono's voice is much stronger on this particular night in millan. Just to make things clear I figured these would be the same preformance and I strongly recomend the All because of you single b side preformance because it is the ultimate preformce of the song besides maybe the Japan shows. I am also surprised U2 would allow two differnce live preformances of song out given how they usualy barely relase live stuff.

Well I think there is a kind of sound effect on Bono's voice on the version on the ABOY single. It almost sounds like two voices when he sings "l'amoure".

The Milan versions are the best ones, I think Bono hit the "l'amoure" note cleaner and higher then on the other shows. He added to much kermit falsetto on the other versions.

I have to agree on the fact that Miss Sarajevo was best sung out on European leg of the Vertigo tour (Italian shows in particular). It was "raw"!

Don't know what Bono changed on US leg 3 or South America leg 4 but it never sounded the same. Bono vocals just didn't work.

are u kidding me the kermit stuff he did on the 5th leg was the best. His voice sounded deeper and more powerful and more operatic on the last leg of the tour. He sounded like a operah singer not Bono trying to sing operah.

by the way it was nice to see his kermit voice was still around and in good form. When he hit the first amour on some of those 5th leg shows it sounded like Joshua tree Bono on speed

Back
Top Bottom