Instrumentals and so on and so forth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favorite Instrumental

• Bass-trap

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Scarlet

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • July 4

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Alex Descends into hell for a bottle of milk

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Other(various mixes, passengers stuff, MI theme etc)

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I included Scarlet cos ther eis only one word which is repeated like 5 times. I consider it an instrumental.

Its a tough choice.

My username IS basstrap and its a very relaxing soothing song,

but

Alex...is good bloodpumping fun!

Scarlet has beautiful piano that works so well with the other instruments...its quite a moving song.

Don't care too much for July 4th or various mixes of Discoteque

Hey Basstrap...I don't mean to sound picky, but in all fairness to U2 and some of the other beautiful instrumental pieces they have performed and were left out of your poll:

:yes: Boomerang I
:yes: Boomerang II
:yes: Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
:yes: Things To Make And Do
:yes: Race Against Time
:yes: Endless Deep

There may be a few others I'm forgetting off the top of my head, but that should add a few more for people to pick from.

Chris

spanisheyes said:
There may be a few others I'm forgetting off the top of my head, but that should add a few more for people to pick from.

Chris

Don't know if you would consider these ones, but a few days ago I asked for some opinions on the instrumental songs from the Salome bootleg...here:

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57561

Anyways, I voted for Basstrap, always loved that song. Basstrap is my sunset song...a story I have already told you before.

:)

Last edited:
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for "the first time" reprise on the MDH soundtrack. That sweet lullaby always takes me to a peaceful place. :lemon:

Salome said:
other
my fav piece of music by any artist ever

Other was U2's worst song ever, a corporate sell-out and an attempt to regain their fans that had left after their string of bad albums. That Bono is such a greedy snob, Irish wankers desevre to die. Um, all their albums sound the same too.

I'm gonna bend the rules a little - I voted for other, but I'm including an Edge-only instrumental - Rowena's Theme from The Captive Soundtrack. I think it's gorgeous. A little different sound than we usually hear from Edge, but still classic Edge - simple yet very effective.

Diemen said:
I'm gonna bend the rules a little - I voted for other, but I'm including an Edge-only instrumental - Rowena's Theme from The Captive Soundtrack. I think it's gorgeous. A little different sound than we usually hear from Edge, but still classic Edge - simple yet very effective.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on Rowena?s Theme Diemen, great piece.

:yes:

i'm gonna go with other. i like things to make and do, 60 seconds in the kingdom come (haha yes shoot me now), bass trap, and boomerang one (boomerang two isn't an instrumental :p :p :p).

Diemen said:

I agree with that!!!! :heart: :yes: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom